Join the JDLH Team!
The South Carolina Governor's School for Agriculture at John de la Howe is a state agency and a public residential high school.
All current openings are posted on the SC Careers Website. To view and apply online for open positions, check "SC Governor's School for Agriculture at John de la Howe" in the search criteria. Full-time, miscellaneous, unclassified, temporary, and summer job announcements are posted on this site.
Become a Substitute
Interested in becoming a substitute? Please fill out this application and send it to Kaitlyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intern with Us
Interested in interning with us? Our summer interns receive hands-on experience with our faculty & staff and students. We offer on-campus house and on-campus meals. Internships are available in the following departments:
- Equine - Work with Equine Coordinator on projects and summer camps
- The Education Center - Work with Education Center Director on summer programs for students 6-17, field trips and other events
- Residential Life - Work with student housing, policies and protocols and residence hall set-up
- Maintenance & Facilities - Work with maintenance department on summer projects and project planning
- Farm - Work with our campus farm staff on planting crops, caring for livestock and repairing fences
- School & Education - Assist with the inner workings of the school
- Finance - Work with staff on agency inventories and surplus items
For more information about our summer internship opportunities, email Dana.Martin@delahowe.sc.gov.